On Saturday, March 10, EndGame will host Escape From Blackgate Prison! A game event for the Batman Miniatures Game by Knight Models.
Hugo Strange has managed to use his political and medical connections to secure the transfer of dozens of prisoners from Blackgate to Arkham Asylum. Crime bosses, mobsters, and villains across Gotham and nearby cities are jumping at the opportunity to recruit more members while these inmates are being transferred under relatively light guard.
The Gotham City Police Department has reached out to all of their contacts to get help holding off this tide of aggressive recruiters. Who will you support?
- Game 1) 10:30 – 12:30
- Lunch 12:30 – 1:00
- Game 2) 1:00 – 3:00
- Game 3) 3:00 – 5:00
This will be a three-round event geared towards new players, or players who are returning but haven’t had much experience with the second edition.
Registration is not required, but there is a $5 event fee. This will be given back as prizes in store credit on gift cards. There will be prizes for:
- Best painted crew (determined by player vote)
- Favorite player (sportsmanship award)
- Player who has arrested the most prisoners (Brave and the Bold or corrupt cops) or who has the most prisoners who survived without being KO’d or removed as Casualties at the end of the game (for the bad guys).
- Each player should bring a 200 point Crew with up to $1,000 in funding.
- We will not be using strategies for this event as some players have not played before.
- No magic users are permitted. Again, this is an event for new players.
- Painted miniatures are not required but highly encouraged.
The missions are all located at the back of the rulebook pdf found here https://www.knightmodels.com/downloads/, and will be played in the following order. Copies of each mission will be provided for each table.
1. Plunder: Crews need to stock up on their ammo and supplies to make sure that they can accommodate any new members. The GCPD is trying to keep these guns off the streets.
2. Skirmish: Crews need to strike a blow at enemy leaders to prove that they have what it takes and to encourage their potential new recruits.
3. Secure the Area: Crews are attempting to secure the transport routes for the prisoners being transferred.
For further information, please contact Kyle Bonderud at email@example.com